4.08.2010

I Miss Him :(

Steve has been in Utah and I haven't seen him since Sunday. I miss him so much. I printed out a picture of him and hung it at my desk and I think it is making it worse. I can't wait for him to come home. He is so wonderful. I've blogged at some of the silly stuff he does and also some of the stuff we've learned since we've been married, but I have never written down just some of the reasons I love him. He might not ever read these, but here it goes.


  • He's a major goof ball, I especially love it when he giggles.
  • He is usually a very happy camper in the morning. He's even better if he gets to sit by the heater in the morning.
  • When I wake up. I look awful. My bangs stick straight up and the rest of my hair is crazy. Sometimes I still have yesterday's makeup smeared all over my face. He still thinks I'm beautiful.
  • He helps with the cooking and the cleaning and tries to help with paying the bills.
  • He leaves me surprises. Like flowers or notes. Sometimes it is just a piece of candy from the gas station that he knows I like. I love them all.
  • He takes really good care of me when I don't feel well and doesn't get grossed out by lots of gross tissues or gross coughing.
  • He holds my hand, gives me loves, and kisses whenever I want them. He is not one of those guys who won't hold your hand.
  • He loves me for me, he always has and is so patient with me.
  • He tries everyday to be better husband, I can't imagine a more perfect husband--even if he doesn't enjoy taking out the trash.

Steve has always been there for me, even when he didn't have to be. I love him so much.

Isn't funny how when your with someone so much, you come to love the little goofy things they do?

1 comment:

  1. Lex! Sorry Steve is gone... that has got to be tough!! Maybe next time you should come to UT with him and come play with me!! Love you girl

    ReplyDelete