. After the "lust" period, He gets sick of it. For example, Steve tried a Costa Vida Sweet Pork Salad and fell in love with it. For the next two weeks, I think we ate there almost everyday. Now, Steve is not a huge fan of Costa Vida. 2) Steve is a cuddly monster. I thought I was cuddly until I met him. He loves to be right next to me and loves to tickle and give kisses and most of all-- cuddle.
3) Steve loves to take things apart and figure out how they work or play with toys at the store. Classic guy trait. Loves to fix things, even when they are not broken. Like my car stereo.
4) Steve loves to cook. If we had the money, I would put him through Culinary School. He would be excellent. He also loves to bake. His frosting is sooo good.
5) Steve cannot stand taking a shower without a space heater going full blast in the bathroom. He hates being cold. He will sit right in front of the space heater until he is warm enough to go out of the bathroom.
6) Steve is really good to take shopping. He is honest and really helpful. He shops under a few conditions though, A. He gets to go to the guy stores, B. I have to buy the same amount of clothes for him as I do me, and C. Treats usually help him to shop longer.

7) Steve's favorite things to shop for are tailored suits, good-looking ties, comfortable shoes, Wii games, anything from Victoria's Secret (but not for him), and treats.
8) Steve loves to listen to AM radio at night!!!! Blah.
9) Sometimes at night, Steve will sit straight up and I will freak out because I think that he is responding to someone in the house, but he will just start scratching his arm or leg until I yell at him to go back to sleep.
10) Steve can fly an airplane. He was in the process of getting his pilot's license when we met. Hopefully,
he can finish everything up soon!11) Steve loves to take naps. I swear, the kid will fall asleep anywhere.
We love Steve and all of his traits. I am so happy you married him! He is your other half!! Love you both and miss you always.
ReplyDelete